The transport information below is subject to change for 2021. Stay tuned for new info coming soon.
Free Event Shuttle Buses
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday there will be a free shuttle bus service to take runners, support crews and spectators between Katoomba town centre and Scenic World / KCC.
On Saturday there will also be a free shuttle bus service to take runners, support crews and spectators between the town of Leura and Scenic World from 5am Saturday.
NOTE: If you are starting in one of the first three start groups in UTA100 or UTA50, it is recommended that you be ready to catch one of these early buses so as not to miss your start time.
We suggest using these buses as the easiest way to access the event venue.
Refer to the bus timings and operating bus stops in the bus maps below. The buses will be on a continuous loop during their operating times.
- It is a 10-minute ride from The Carrington Hotel to KCC / Scenic World.
- It is an 18-minute ride from Fairmont Resort to Scenic World.
SATURDAY ACCESS TO SCENIC WORLD
Purchase the Saturday parking pass and walk (1.2km) to KCC Oval.
- Walk to an event bus stop and catch the free event shuttle bus.
- Get dropped off near either The Carrington Hotel bus stop or the Palais Royale bus stop on Katoomba St and catch the free event shuttle bus. You must not get dropped off in the vicinity of the Three Sisters Motel bus stop as that will cause blockages for the Event buses.
- If staying outside Katoomba or Leura, park at Blue Mountains City Council chambers carpark, Katoomba train station commuter carpark or around nearby suitable streets such as Station St, Lurline St and Parke St and then walk to a nearby Event bus stop on Katoomba St and catch the free Event shuttle bus. Parking availability will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Walk to Scenic World from nearby accommodation or via footpaths along Katoomba St and Birdwood Road to Scenic Skyway Eastern station. Continue to walk via Prince Henry Cliff Walk to Katoomba Cascades park and on to Scenic World via Cliff Drive.
ACCESS TO EVENT HUB AT KCC
- On Saturday morning, there is a runner drop off zone in Katoomba St at the front of the 3 Sisters Motel. From here people can walk along the footpath beside Birdwood Ave.
Walk to Scenic World from nearby accommodation or via footpaths along Katoomba St and Birdwood Road. Continue to walk via Prince Henry Cliff Walk to Katoomba Cascades park and on to Scenic World via Cliff Drive.