RACE DATE: May 12-15 2022
DISTANCES: 100km, 50km, 22km, 11km, Scenic World 951
• UTA11 - Thursday 11:00am
• UTA22 - Friday 6:20am
• UTA50 - Saturday 6:35am
• UTA100 - Saturday 6:20am
EVENT HUB: Scenic World, Katoomba NSW. View the event hub map.
ATHLETE CHECK-IN: View check-in locations and times in the event schedule.
You will need to provide photo ID (preferably a drivers licence or passport) and your mandatory gear/pre-inspection certificate to be issued with your race pack.
EVENT MOBILE APP: Everything UTA at your fingertips find out more.
|UTA100||$465||Sold out and waitlist full
|UTA50||$300||Sold out and waitlist full|
|UTA22||$170||Sold out and waitlist full|
|UTA11||$105||Sold out and waitlist full|
Prices are inclusive of all fees and taxes.
|Thursday 16 September 2021 12pm||Entries open|
|Thursday 6 January 2022 11:59pm||70% refundable entry ends|
|Thursday 17 February 2022 11:59pm||45% refundable entry ends|
|Thursday 31 March 2022 11:59pm||22% refundable entry ends|
|Friday 11 March 2022 5pm||Early entry transfers close|
|Sunday 20 March 2022 11:59pm||Name t-shirt cut off|
|Sunday 17 April 2022 11:59pm||Personalised bib cut-off|
|Thursday 28 April 2022 5pm||
Standard entry transfers close
|Wednesday 11 May 2022 5pm||Late entry transfers close|
Entry Fees Include
- Race entry
- Epic trails and good times
- Race number with timing chip
- Drop bag service
- Event mobile app
- On-course medical support
- Breathtaking scenery
- Checkpoints/water points
- Finisher medal
- UTA Belt buckle for the chosen few!
- Athlete t-shirt (UTA100, UTA50)
- Finisher gift (UTA100, UTA50, UTA22)
- Awards and prizes (if you're fast enough)
- Finisher certificate
- Friends... lots of new friends
- On-course photography (purchased at registration or post-event)
- A life-changing experience
UTA100, UTA50, UTA22, UTA11, UTA951
There is no pre-requisite of competing or finishing any trail running event to participate in the Ultra-Trail Australia 100. However, participating in ultra-trail running events will assist with your start group seeding.
All participants of the Ultra-Trail Australia 100 should be experienced in trail running, including sufficiently skilled and trained to undertake a trail run event. The course is tough, demanding and is remote in sections that can result in slower first aid / rescue response times. It is a combination of fire trail, narrow walking tracks, some very steep sections on staircases, ladders, dirt, on rock and sections that are rough under foot.
It is the participants responsibility to ensure you are physically fit enough to complete the distance you have entered and monitor your health and condition during the event, including knowing when to withdraw from the event if you are no longer fit enough to continue.
If you cannot participate in the event, entry fee refunds are available in accordance with the below stated Athlete Withdrawal dates only. After the stipulated dates, entry fees are non-refundable for withdrawals initiated by the athlete. Requests for refunds must be notified to the organiser in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELIGIBLE ATHLETE WITHDRAWAL REFUNDS
Where eligible, please allow up to 30 business days for your refund to be processed. The refund is automatically issued to the credit card originally used to pay for the registration. If this card has since been cancelled or has expired, it is the athlete’s responsibility to notify our customer service team when requesting the eligible refund.
- 70% of entry fee refundable for athlete withdrawal requests made up to 11:59pm AEST on 6 January 2022
- 45% of entry fee refundable for athlete withdrawal requests made up to 11:59pm AEST on 17 February 2022
- 22% of entry fee refundable for athlete withdrawal requests made up to 11:59pm AEST on 31 March 2022 No refunds for athlete withdrawals after this date.
*The following additional purchases paid for at the time of entry (if any) will be refunded in addition to the entry fee: Official Event Photographer photo packages. Any other additional purchases, already paid for on your behalf by the Event Operator to a third party service provider such as medal engraving, Squadrun training packages, charity donations are not refundable.
**Athletes who have deferred into this event from a previous year or transferred into this event from another event or entered the event through the use of an Event Credit are not eligible for athlete withdrawal refunds.
Please note: This event takes place in Katoomba, New South Wales. It is each athlete’s sole responsibility to ensure that they can attend (including Race Check-In during specified times) and compete in the event on the day. Other than as provided for in the Athlete Withdrawal program set out above or the Enter with Confidence deferral options below, no further remedies will be provided for change of mind, change of personal circumstances, or injury.
If you decide to withdraw at the event after collecting your race kit at Check-In, please advise Event Information onsite. If you need to withdraw on race day, your details must be recorded by the Drop Out Clerk located at Event Information.
TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY TO A DIFFERENT DISTANCE
Athletes can request to transfer their entry to a lesser or greater race distance up until such time as that race distance is sold out, subject to the following terms:
- To request a transfer from one race distance to another, athletes email@example.com.
- Transferring to a greater distance: Where an athlete requests to transfer to a greater distance and space is available, the athlete is required to pay the difference in entry fees between the two distances.
- Transferring to a shorter distance: Where an athlete requests to transfer to a shorter distance and space is available, the difference in entry fees will not be refunded.
TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY TO SOMEONE ELSE
Athletes can transfer their race entry to someone else in accordance with the below stated Person to Person Transfer date. Athletes receiving any type of entry transfer as listed below will be seeded into a start group based upon their start group request and the start group seeding information they provide within their entry form at the time of entry. Their approved start group is not dependent upon the original runner's start group request or approved start group however it is very important to read the information regarding start groups as it will assist in how to provide suitable start groups seeding information and how to make a suitable start group request.
- Early Transfer: From Thursday 16 September 2021 to 5:00pm (AEDT) Friday 11 March 2022 a transfer fee of $35AUD including all fees and taxes will be charged to the withdrawing athlete.
- Standard Transfer: From 5:00pm (AEDT) Friday 11 March 2022 to 5:00pm (AEST) Thursday 28 April 2022 a transfer fee of $55AUD including all fees and taxes will be charged to the withdrawing athlete.
- Late Transfer: From 5:00pm (AEST) 1 Thursday 28 April 2022 to 5:00pm (AEST) Wednesday 11 May 2022 a transfer fee of $75AUD including all fees and taxes will be charged to the withdrawing athlete. No person to person transfers accepted after this date.
- Athletes can formally transfer their entry to someone else within the same distance event already entered.
- The following additional purchases paid for at the time of entry (if any) will not be transferred with your entry but will be refunded: Official Event Photographer. Any other additional purchases, already paid for on your behalf by the Event Operator to a third party service provider such as medal engraving, Squadrun training packages, charity donations are not refundable and will not be transferred with your entry.
- It is not possible to transfer your entry to someone else who is wanting to do a different distance event (i.e. UTA100 to UTA50).
- To transfer an entry to someone else, the initial registrant must log in to their MyEvents account, select Transfer Registration and follow the necessary steps. Please note: the receiving athlete will be sent a link to complete the registration and will need to pay for the entry (at the current entry price) in order for the transfer to process, then the original athlete will be refunded their entry fee less the relevant transfer fee as outlined above, including all fees and taxes.
**As stated in the Event Waiver, under no circumstance are you permitted to give your bib to another person. The safety of our athletes is paramount, therefore we need to ensure we have correct details of all our athletes on course.
Enter with confidence
Delivering events and travelling to events continues to be challenging due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We want to let you know your options if things don’t go to plan, so you can enter with confidence.
If you can’t attend the event due to border restrictions
If state or international border closures prevent you from attending the event, you will be given a limited time opportunity to defer your entry to the following year.
We will review international border restrictions approximately 30 business days out from the event date, and state border restrictions 7 business days out from the event date.
If you are impacted (based on the home address you entered with), you won’t need to do anything. We will contact you directly by email and provide you with more information.
If the event is rescheduled
If the event does not take place on 12-15 May 2022 for reasons relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, where possible, we will reschedule the event for a later date.
If this happens, you won’t need to do anything. Your event registration and any additional purchases will be automatically moved to the new event date.
If you can’t make the rescheduled event date, you will be given an opportunity to defer your entry to the following year.
If the event can’t be rescheduled
If the event cannot be rescheduled, we will let you know as soon as we can.
If this happens, you won’t need to do anything. Your event registration and any additional purchases will be automatically moved to the same event in 2023.
How the waitlist operates
Ultra-Trail Australia has runner entry limits. When a runner withdraws from the race and requests the available refund through race management, their entry is cancelled and a position in the race may become available. The next person on the waitlist will get offered this available position by race management. Race management will send an email to the runner to explain how to create their entry. The race entry fee will be discounted by the waitlist joining fee of $25.
- The waitlist fee will be deducted from your payable entry fee if you are offered an entry by race management via the waitlist
- The waitlist fee will be refunded if you are not offered an entry by race management by 11 March 2022. Please allow up to 30 days for processing of the refund. If your card is no longer valid please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The waitlist fee $25 will be refunded if you are offered an entry by race management but do not accept and pay for that entry offered via the waitlist.
- The waitlist fee $25 will not be refunded if you accept an entry via an entry transfer instead of waiting for a waitlist offer
WAITLIST SOLD OUT